About me

0

  I am driver  in vessel!!!
            My name is Dulamjav. My friends and people call “Dj”. I study in University of Information and communication technology in class of “Information technology”. I study second course. I like my profession very much.
           I live in Ulaanbaatar city with my family. There are four of us; my father ,my mother , my younger brother and me. My family is most capital in my life.
           I am tall , about 1 m 68 centimeter , and slim. I have got intermediate brown eyes and short dark hair. I always wear pants , jeans, shirt and jacket. Because I can not wear skirt and dress. I hate there!
          I have specific personality in my opinion. Because I am cooperative. I like to be a lot of friends. I am also very imaginative ; I like assume in my future and to model dresses. On the other hand , I tend to be sensitive some times , I get upset easily , so people be careful. I am shy as well ; I bustle to converse whit others.
         My hobby is listen to music , design all clothes. I usually watch horror films at the weekend. It is very interesting and amazing. And I don’t like wash my cups and dishes , cooks and be coarse my home. So I clean my home before to do something. Originally I don’t like read a book of “History”. But now I am getting to like it.
       My life style is very simple and comparable to others. I am being at school for eleven hour in weekday. On the contrary clean my home and help my family in day of rest.
       Finally “Life is vessel! But you are driving them! ”
                               It is all about me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment