Myself..

0
"Myself" /2000/


I am driver  in vessel!!!
            My name is Dulamjav. My friends and people call “Dj”. I study in University of Information and communication technology in class of “Information technology”. I study second course. I like my profession very much.
           I live in Ulaanbaatar city with my family. There are four of us; my father ,my mother , my younger brother and me. My family is most capital in my life.
           I am tall , about 1 m 68 centimeter , and slim. I have got intermediate brown eyes and short dark hair. I always wear pants , jeans, shirt and jacket. Because I can not wear skirt and dress. I hate there!
          I have specific personality in my opinion. Because I am cooperative. I like to be a lot of friends. I am also very imaginative ; I like assume in my future and to model dresses. On the other hand , I tend to be sensitive some times , I get upset easily , so people be careful. I am shy as well ; I bustle to converse whit others.
         My hobby is listen to music , design all clothes. I usually watch horror films at the weekend. It is very interesting and amazing. But I like “My name is Khan” movie. It is not horror movie. It is very interesting and maybe biggest love story .
         My Name Is Khan is the fourth directorial venture of Karan Johar.
 Rizwan Khan is a Muslim child who grew up with his brother Zakir and his mother  in a middle class family in the Borivali section of Mumbai . Rizwan is different from other children. His family for a life in the United States.
Rizwan also begins to work for Zakir and in the process he meets a Hindu woman, Mandira and her young son, Sameer or Sam , from a previous marriage. Mandira is a hairdresser by profession.
Rizwan Khan’s essential goodness that tells you unwaveringly – his name is Khan and he is not a terrorist. Just the super intelligent Rizwan, who has Asperger’s Syndrome, a form of autism.
Rizwan takes Mandira's request seriously, and thus sets out on a journey that takes him from one US state to another, in order to first meet President George W.Bush and laterPresident-elect Barack Obama.

        Reese confesses to Mandira and reveals the identity of the boys whokilled Sam. She informsDetective Garcia who has been assisting her on the case, and Detective Garcia arrests them. Mandira later gets a call from Sarah to forgive Rizwan, "I've lost my husband, don't lose him."
        It’s an unlikely romance. But it’s dealt with a light touch. There they are sitting on either side of the bed after their wedding with Mandira telling Rizwan, who doesn’t like to be hugged, that this is something they can’t do without touching. It’s a scene that could quite easily have gone wrong,  it doesn’t.
Mandirra’s son Sam, Rizwan’s   best friend, is subjected to a vicious race attack because he takes on Rizwan’s surname.
This is a US where chanting the name of Allah gets you into trouble, where the word terrorist and Khan in conjunction can put you behind bars. Rizwan moves from being a terror suspect to a nationwide hero who exposes a terror mastermind. And then, the man with the mission who travels to Wilhelmina that is literally drowning in a hurricane to supervise a heroic rescue mission.
There’s Afghanistan and Iraq, Bush and Obama too. The US’ first African American president is voted in and, in that final feel good moment Rizwan meets him in front of thousands of people and his goodness is validated.
The music by Shankar Ehsaan Loy is superb. This is not a film without flaws.
       I go to the Zavkhan aimag in every summer. Because my grandparents live in here. Lastly I went to Zavkhan two years ago and I contacted many country.
       The first country is Khuvsgul aimag in northwest Mongolia. The altitude of high mountains of Khordil saridag, Soyon. There are beautiful passages in the mountain and many rivers.For example: Ider, Tes…
This is most humid region in Mongolia. There are many wild animals , in bears , foxes and wolves.
This country famous for Khuvsgul sea and water so pure. The best time to visit is in spring. Because weather is very cold in winter , hot in summer. I saw Murun museum. It has stuffed animals. And reindeer herder live in Khuvsgul. So this country is exotic i
n my opinion.
        The next country is Arhangai. Arhangai aimag is located in the interior of the country. Arhangai has wide rivers and volcanic lake “Terhiin tsagaan nuur”. Terhiin tsagaan nuur is most beautiful lakes in Mongolia. Located at an altitude 2060 meter and clear water.
The weather is blowly and doughty. In winter mean temperature is -300C to -380C. So you must visit in summer.
People are very kind and they like dairy products. Mainly inhabited by Kazakh.
       The last country is Bayn-Ulgii. Its capital is Ulgii. It is situated west of Mongolia.This country famous for “Altai tavan bogd” mountain. There are wild sheep and snow leopard in the Altai mountain. Many people in the aimag speak Kazakh. The aimag museum gives and excellent of Kazakh culture and geography of Bayn-Ulgii.
The weather is cold in winter. But weather is fluency and dampy in here. Most inhabitants of Bayn-Ulgii are Kazakh , Uriankhai and Tuva. People’s character is courtly and helpful.
        Finally, I went to Zavhan. It is situated in the western in Mongolia. The weather is very cold. The coldest season is January with average to of -390C. There are many rivers and famous mountains. For example: Otgontenger mountain. It is second highest mountain in Mongolia.
I like Zavhan aimag more than other aimag. Because I was leave in here and I born in Zavhan aimag.
     This holiday was nice and fantastic.  I never forget!
And I like dreaming about future. Maybe we will  be visiting for a holiday on the other planet.
       We will connect to other planets and aliens. And we will extract minerals from other planets. Soon unknown flying object are will be common thing. We can fully protect our earth from meteoric solid.
      Cooking won’t be necessary for us in the 2110. We will be eating healthier food. Genetic engineers will genes it makes then bigger and tasty. We will drink cola with tastes like milk. Maybe most of people will have gained weight.
And Mongolian home life will be better for example , all people will be in the flat so will haven’t any ger isn’t every family, will be using computers. However children won’t know Mongolian traditional cultures.
       
       Mongolia will have a much healthier society in the future. It’s up to us to look after our health and try to make it better and healthier. Mongolians should believe to be always healthy  all for live. We  think that there will be no medicine in Mongolia. Doctor will give advice only all people.
      Every country in a world will know our country on system as Mongolians education system as Mongolians will be increasingly their abilities.   Every people will have their own computers at home. All of things will have done on computers for most. Everybody will speak in English. Most of university will have them own campus condition of education will increase a lot
People will travel without visa to foreign country. People will use flying.   
      Some people  worry about the future. Because Mongolia's future is uncertain because of its geographical isolation, difficulties in attracting foreign investors, growing debt, and increasing dependence on international humanitarian assistance. But we will change in my opinion.

      I don’t like wash my cups and dishes , cooks and be coarse my home. So I clean my home before to do something. Originally I don’t like read a book of “History”. But now I am getting to like it.
       People are worrying problems of the earth and me too! For example:
Today, human activities are causing a massive extinction of species, the full implications of which are barely understood. Commercial fishing’s increasing size and scope threaten to empty of the ocean of fish within several decades. Modern agricultural practices strip the Earth of its thin layer of topsoil through water and wind erosion, destroying this precious micro ecosystem that takes centuries to form and supports all life on land. Furthermore, bee populations are plummeting, and over 70% of our food is pollinated by bees; if bee populations fall too far, our food supplies will be seriously threatened
        The destabilization of modern civilization by terroristic attacks carried out upon civilian populations. This modern day problem is an assault upon the ideals and expression of freedom, and has the potential to convert free societies into police states.
        Civil wars in small, poor countries cause untold suffering, and half of them are renewed flare-ups of recent conflicts. A single conflict can cost $250 billion or more, takes many years to recover from and can block all other humanitarian interventions. A large scale war in current times has the potential to destroy modern civilization as we know it.
        Despite significant reductions in income poverty in recent years, under nutrition remain widespread. Recent estimates from UNICEF (2006) are that “one out of every four children under five – or 146 million children in the developing world – is underweight for his or her age”, and that “each year, under nutrition contributes to the deaths of about 5.6 million children under the age of five”.
       Water – the essential ingredient for life on this planet – is becoming an increasingly scarce resource. According to the World Bank and World Health Organization, 2 billion people lack access to clean water and 1 billion people do not have enough to even meet their daily needs. Every day an increasing amount of pollution seeps into rivers and lakes making them toxic to humans, and underground aquifers – our most significant sources of water – are being depleted at an alarming rate. If current trends continue more and more useable water will be lost while the world population continues to grow larger and larger.
       The world is currently growing at a rate of 79,000,000 people per year – more than ever before – and as more time passes that number will rapidly increase. The world population is predicted to be over 10 billion in 40 years, and will become greater and greater as the ever-growing human species continues to breed.
        Due to the steady stream of attention this issue has gotten in the last few years, many believe global warming is the preeminent danger to human civilization today. It is believed that the rising global temperature threatens to create catastrophic weather systems, crop failures, disease outbreaks, and water shortages worldwide. Global warming advocates say emissions of greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide and methane are trapping heat within the Earths’ atmosphere, slowly increasing the overall temperature. These emissions are the byproduct of our modern way of life, and to halt them would require a voluntary shift in the very structure of our society, a move unprecedented in human history. Advocates also believe to take no action against global warming would be to alter the very chemical composition of our planet. They believe life on Earth evolved over hundreds of millions of years to survive within very specific conditions, and any change in those conditions will breed a myriad of disasters.

        My life style is very simple and comparable to others. I am being at school for eleven hour in weekday. On the contrary clean my home and help my family in day of rest.
       Finally “Life is vessel! But you are driving them! ”
                               It is all about me!













     

0 comments:

Post a Comment